Solar Power 101 – How to Save with Solar
See How Solar Works
- First Steps – Generating solar power begins with installing solar panels on the roof. The panels convert the sun’s energy from the solar panels into power that can be used in your home.
- Storing Energy – Your utility meter measures your usage and if you produce more power than you use the meter literally spins backward.
- Excess Power – This excess power gives you credit with the utility company that will go toward your next bill. If there are times when you need more power than your solar system is providing, then your utility company provides the electricity your home requires.
- Optimal Solar Performance – Paramount Solar systems are designed for optimal performance. We will tailor a system based on your energy needs, home design, and local weather.
- Weather Conditions – The panels are also very efficient in all types of temperature and weather, utilizing afternoon heat when you are most likely to sell electricity back to your utility company at peak rates.
- Performance – We’re so confident in our systems’ performance estimates that we guarantee them. If your solar system doesn’t produce the energy we described, we’ll write you a check.
We understand the overall look and feel of your home is important to you. That’s why Paramount Solar is proud to offer solar panels and inverters with equipment made by best-in-class companies and top-rated manufacturers.